Ambassador Terms & Conditions
#BEAUTYBOSS Ambassadors are a creative community of passionate makeup lovers!. Just like every community—online or in real life—there are some rules to make it a safe, fun, and engaging place to be. Creating a respectful and engaging community is every #BEAUTYBOSS Ambassador’s responsiblity. #BEAUTYBOSS Ambassadors are expected to act in a respectable manner.
To protect the integrity of the #BEAUTYBOSS Ambassador Program (“Program”) and the community, #BEAUTYBOSS reserves the right to suspend or remove any Ambassador from the Program if we determine, in its sole discretion, the Ambassador engaged in any conduct that is inappropriate, harmful, or otherwise in violation of our Code of Conduct, Social Media Policy, or any other applicable policy or agreement. You are free to appeal your suspension, but we are not required to provide a reason for our decision.
All Ambassadors must be 18 or over.
- You will not disparage #BEAUTYBOSS, the Program, employees, or other ambassadors.
Breaking the Law:
- Violating any applicable local, national, or international laws or regulations either during your participation in the Program or relating to your redemption or use of any Cool Stuff received through the Program, including but not limited to any applicable anti-discrimination and anti-harassment laws.
- Engaging in any content or activity featuring, encouraging, offering, or soliciting illegal activity.
Suspension or Removal Evasion:
- Attempting to circumvent a Program suspension or removal by using other accounts, identities, personalities, or presence on another user's account. All suspensions are binding until expiration or removal at #BEAUTYBOSS's sole discretion.
- Suspension evasion will not only increase the length of suspension, but may lead to removal from the Ambassador Program.
- Misrepresenting yourself as an #BEAUTYBOSS employee at any time for any reason.
- Impersonating anyone to enter the Program or in any communications with other Ambassadors or players, Community Coordinators, or employees.
- Making any unauthorized statements or purporting to make statements on behalf of #BEAUTYBOSS.
Unauthorized Sharing of Private Information:
- Invading the privacy of others.
- Requesting any personal information from customers including name, email address, phone number, physical address, billing information, financial information, passwords or any other information that could identify an individual.
- Sharing content that may reveal personal information about individuals.
- Taking or sharing screenshots taken of chats with other ambassadors.
Hateful Conduct and Harassment:
- Use of foul or inappropriate language.
- Using direct or indirect language (including, using racial, ethnic, religious or other slurs), or engaging in any conduct, that promotes, encourages or facilitates discrimination, denigration, objectification, harassment, or violence based on any of the following:
- Gender, race, color, nationality, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, religion, creed, belief, political or trade union affiliation, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, physical or mental disability, medical condition, gender identity, gender expression, gender re-assignment, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
- Any hateful conduct or language is considered a zero-tolerance violation and all Ambassadors engaging in, supporting, or encouraging such conduct will be removed from the Program without notice.
- Harassment of any kind. Harassment is any act, conduct, or content that attempts to intimidate, degrade, abuse, or bully others, or creates a hostile environment for others. Depending on the severity of the offense, you may be removed from the Program on the first violation without notice.
Bullying, Spamming, Trolling, or Harassment of any kind:
- Any conduct or content that disrupts, interrupts, harms, or otherwise violates the integrity of #BEAUTYBOSS or Ambassador services
- Insulting or defaming another member of the community, #BEAUTYBOSS or its employees, other Ambassadors, or other groups of people.
- Any ongoing or repetitive harassment of any member of the community, Activision employees, or other groups of people.
- Excessive non-constructive, repetitive, nonsensical, or off topic posts that ruin a thread.
- Picking fights on social media
- Any behavior that degrades, demeans, annoys, or otherwise negatively disturbs #BEAUTYBOSS or other members of our community.